Privacy and cookies policy for the Ebicom.pl website
Ebicom. sp.z o.o. attaches great importance to the privacy of users visiting the websites in the *.ebicom.pl. domain. Data collected in the log files are used only and exclusively for the purposes of website administration. We do not strive to identify visitors. No identification data are transferred to any third party for any purpose.
In accordance with the general practice applied by vast majority of websites, we store HTTP queries sent to our server. The browsed resources are identified via URL addresses. Detailed list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
- public IP address of a computer sending a query (including directly the user's computer)
- name of client station - identified by HTTP protocol, if possible,
- username provided during authorisation process,
- query send time,
- start line of HTTP request,
- HTTP response code,
- bytes sent by the server,
- URL address of a website previously visited by the user (referer link) - in the case when the user was redirected to Ebicom website via link,
- user browser data,
- HTTP transaction error information.
- These data are not associated with specific people browsing the ebicom.pl sites. n order to ensure the highest quality of website, we occasionally analyse the log files to determine: the websites that are visited most frequently, used web browsers, whether the page structure does not contain errors, etc.
Collected logs are stored for an undefined period as auxiliary resources used for website administration. Information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except for persons authorized to manage the server. Logs are used to generate the statistics to support administration. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics contain no other identifying features of the website visitors.
Cookie mechanism at Ebicom websites
The cookie mechanism is not used to acquire any information about the website users or track their navigation. Cookie files used in Ebicom websites store no personal data or any other information collected from the users.
Ebicom.pl may periodically use INFO session cookie in order to save the fact that the user has read the highlighted information. A cookie file is created to limit displaying of periodic information. Thanks to applying a cookie file, information is displayed only once during the user's session and does not reappear when navigating to another page of the website. The session cookie file referred to above, if created, is valid for a specific period of time and only for the duration of the user's visit to a page. Closing the browser's window with the ebicom.pl website results in deletion of the created file.
Links to other sites
Information on data controller
I state hereby that I was informed that the controller of my personal data is Ebicom spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (a limited liability company) 65 Sokolska Str. 40-087 Katowice, National Court Register No.: 0000341830, VAT ID: 6312601445, National Official Register of Business Entities (REGON) No.: 241349049
Data controller can be contacted in writing by sending correspondence at the address specified above or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Information on purposes of processing
The purpose of data processing includes: performing the activities to enter into a contract with data subject, performance of the contracts made with data subjects, performance of rights and obligations of data subjects under the contracts made with data controller, marketing of products and services supplied by data controller, performance of rights and obligations of the controller as an employer, service recipient or service provider.
Categories of personal data
We inform that the personal data category includes among others name and surname, address of residence/correspondence address, email address and phone,
Legal basis of personal data processing
By using our website and the forms available therein you confirm being informed that the legal basis of personal data processing is:
- a consent to personal data processing (Article 6(1)(a) with regard to Article 9(2)(a) of GDPR),
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR),
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, i.e. marketing of own products and services of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR),
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person where the data subject is physically or legally incapable of giving consent (Article 9(2)(c) of GDPR).
Information on rights of data subject
- I state hereby that I was informed that the data subject is entitled to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- I state hereby that I was informed that the data subject is entitled to object to processing of its personal data.
- I state hereby that I was informed that providing of data is freely given however necessary to contact the controller via electronic means and that failure to provide data may result in inability to provide a service by the controller. Personal data shall be processed for the duration of the controller's activity on the market and its operations for the purposes of obtaining responses via electronic services, for which data were made accessible.
- Any data subject is entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority with regard to any breach of personal data processing via electronic means or by sending a complaint in writing:
The authority can be contacted as follows:
By letter: 2 Stawki Str., 00-193 Warsaw
via electronic email box available at: https://www.uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt
I state hereby that I was informed that in the scope, in which data are processed on the basis of consent, I have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Statement of withdrawal may be submitted by registered letter sent at the address of the controller or via email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on categories of recipients and transferring of personal data
I state hereby that I was informed that the personal data shall not be transferred to any third countries, which is associated with personal data processing in the IT systems. Shall transfer of data to third countries be necessary, data are to be transferred with the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission in order to ensure adequate data protection required by law.
Information on personal data profiling
I state hereby that I was informed that personal data shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
Information on consent to contact via electronic means
Pursuant to legal regulations and provisions in force, in order to enable electronic communication between the controller and a person filling in the contact form, the provision of Article 10(1) and (2) on provision of services by electronic means shall apply. Please express your consent to personal data processing under Article 172 of Telecommunications Law and enabling withdrawal of consent to data processing pursuant to (Article 7(3) of GDPR). Your consent is necessary to enable contact with you by phone and/or via email. If you agree with the forms and purposes of contact specified above and preparation of a price quote, please fill in the contact form entering your phone number or email address.
In the case of lack of consent, please do not enter these data and leave empty spaces. In the case of failure to provide your phone number or email address, please contact us by phone to obtain information. Email address containing no return address shall not be delivered to the controller, while data contained in the form will be automatically deleted after closing of browser.
The consent is freely given.
I state hereby that I was informed that the controller of my personal data is Ebicom spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (a limited liability company) 65 Sokolska Str. 40-087 Katowice, National Court Register No.: 0000341830, VAT ID: 6312601445, National Official Register of Business Entities (REGON) No.: 241349049 and any email correspondence shall be sent at the email address or phone number provided by me in the contact form for the purposes of:
- direct marketing of own products and services associated with the a/m Ebicom spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (a limited liability company),
- performing activities aiming at entering into a contract and/or performance of the contract with the a/m Ebicom company,
- performance of rights and/or obligations resulting from contracts entered into with the a/m Ebicom company.
We inform that the statement of consent may be amended or withdrawn by you at any time without any reason whatsoever and with immediate effect.
If this is the case, please sent your request to Ebicom spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (a limited liability company), 65 Sokolska Str., 40-087 Katowice, Poland, at the mail address: email@example.com or by post. Withdrawal of consent shall result in no costs apart from the cost of correspondence related to data transfer or of a letter informing on discontinuation of data processing by Ebicom.
Your consent applies to the existing contracts and contracts to be entered into between you and EBICOM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (a limited liability company) in future.